Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shooting with onboard camera...

To get some nice in-traffic shots I mounted my hassy and 30mm fisheye on my bike.
I got some film back a few days ago from the first testrun.
What I can see on those shots is that it works, I need to have riders in front of me, and I need to slow the shutterspeed down do get more movment on cars etc.
I do think that I´l be able to get some nice shots this way, and I´ll post them as soon as I get some.
Going out this week to shoot, so hopefully end of next week.
Untill then, here´s what it look like on the bike...

Hassy on the bike.


Shot from the bike.



I just had to put my large fomat camera on there...

3 comments:

  1. Crazy setup. Puts those sissy helmet-cams to shame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit.
    Skulle aldrig våga köra med en Bladare på styret, fy fan om man skulle vurpa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha Sinar på styret, nu har det släppt Robin!

    ReplyDelete